PDA

View Full Version : I guess its my turn...

weswright
02-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Well where to start, my name is Westly Wright and I have always had a fasination with reptiles. My mom used to get mad at me because I would bring home something new every night...lol I have been keeping reptiles exclusively for the past 6 years. I have been breeding a for about 2 now. I own www.wrightreptiles.com its a work in progress. I work for hottopic but am moving to pacsun in a few weeks, but I dont want to do that forever. So all my time and money goes to my reptiles and the website to try and establish a name for my self and meet new people in the buisiness I am happly married to my wife jamie, who helps with every bit of the reptile care, so times I think she nows more than me...lol The pic is of me at the happiest place on earth...disneyland! So there ya go :D

http://www.leo-land.net/albums/album18/P1010056.sized.jpg

oscar
02-10-2005, 08:49 AM
hi there Weslty (is that right or is it a typo? was thinking maybe its wesley?) how old are you? you and your wife look so young, but you definitely seem older than your looks.

ok i can see you are open to piercings and such so spill it.. how many tats and where.. and how many are herp related?

weswright
02-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I fixed that typo, haha, but it is Westly, and I am 21(22 in may :) ) and my wife is 20. We've been together for almost 4 years now and each day gets better. Yeah I have 10 peircings and 2 tats so far(a 50's pin up girl on one leg and four stars down the other leg), none herp related but I am thinking of getting a japenese style snake with some kind of japanese dragon. My wife has 3 (a half sleve of fairys and 2 stars on here sholders). And thanks for the comp, I try to not act my age...lol I want to be a outstanding herp business man :)