PDA

View Full Version : Want a day gecko need info

poni_girl
05-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Hi there I am new to the day gecko.I would like one.The one were i am buying my guy he is brown and i just need some information on them?How big do they grow?What do they eat ? What size of tank aprox.will it be happy in???
Thankz

poni_girl
05-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi there if you would like to know what a Lygodactylus kimhowelli is go to other geckos and go to the secong one Orange faced dwarf gecko i saw at the pet store and go down a bit until it says "if it had black stripes and its head it was a Lygodactylus kimhowelli here's a picture of mine" click that link and there you go.
Cute right??
Thankz again poni girl

moricollins
05-07-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm not going to vote on your poll, you need to research these species and then make the decision yourself after finding out what the requirements are (heating, tank size, food, UV?, etc, etc, etc), after researchingiyou should be able to figure out which one, if any, is best for you.

kenya_1977
09-16-2005, 01:23 PM
There's not a lot of information out there on Lygodactylus. I've not been able to find any care sheets on them. They've just recently started coming in the country through some Tanzanian shipments.