PDA

View Full Version : new teratolepis fasciata from the white plains show

oscar
07-11-2005, 02:55 PM
i was hoping to see some vipers that but was really suprised i only saw this one. i was happy to see a full grown one cause the babies i've seen just make me nervous being so small.
for you more experienced keepers, hows my setup? what could it use?

http://www.easternfiredoor.com/nonwork/viper02-10july05.jpg

http://www.easternfiredoor.com/nonwork/viper01-10july05.jpg

Scott

Je_suis_le_Rhac
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Hmmmmm........I really like that bin setup.........i think it is cool to have a "birds eye view" on an animal instead of looking through the front of a tank.......makes me want to get some terrestrial geckos of some kind :D

John

oscar
07-12-2005, 08:09 AM
thanks John. i do put the lid on cause i found that even though it looks like they cant get out, they juuuuust might be able to. i spent 30 mins the morning after i got my G.luii tearing apart the room cause he escaped.

Jan Grathwohl
07-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Yes Teratolepis climbs very well on glass and other smoth surfaces. Mine often climb the glass

PeterW
07-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Nice animal and nice setup.
Congrats with your new addition :D

HERPKING
07-13-2005, 04:37 PM
very nice, i was at the expo to. i saw like 5 vipers though.

oscar
07-15-2005, 11:06 AM
no kidding? do you remember where?

Scott

HERPKING
07-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Scott , i think my father was talking to you about the viper gecko in White Plains in front of A&M Gecko's he told you that they breed like chickens and we have 10 hatchlings and 16 more eggs in the incubator and they are still laying . The guy who had the hacthling cave geckos had two vipers , and then another guy that had a lot of crested and gargolyes had one, and a guy in the same row as A&M had two . I wish we knew you wanted more we would of help you. They grow fast we have a couple that are big enough to go.

oscar
07-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Herp, nope, dont think that was me. :) everytime i got close to A&M, i was gonna say hi and tell him that i was a member of Nathans board, he was swamped, so i moved on. we're gonna have to coordinate this better next show we can all say hi to each other.

i didnt see the hatcling cave geckos either! :( i am looking to add to them too... although maybe its a good thing i didnt see them or else i might not have gotten my leachie. i am still interested in your vipers Herp, but need to care of some $$ issues first.. like the mortgage. :lol:

Scott

HERPKING
07-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I am pretty sure that was you because ,we couldn't get near him at that time to. So we started talking about the male viper you got . Well maybe we will see you at the Manchester show. The hatchling cave geckos were really nice $75 each never saw hatchlings before.
Nick

HERPKING
07-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I am pretty sure that was you because ,we couldn't get near him at that time to. So we started talking about the male viper you got . Well maybe we will see you at the Manchester show. The hatchling cave geckos were really nice $75 each never saw hatchlings before.
Nick