View Full Version : New females

Dan@Manhattan herps
10-19-2005, 11:15 PM
these came in from a trade, unfortunately they got lost in the mail for 2 1/2 days, and i was surprised they were all still alive, its been pretty cold here, and the heat pack was all juiced out

well, anyway my male tokay has been calling alot lately, so i decided to look for some females, and i found these, these are the biggest females i have ever seen personally, they are each 13 1/2 inches long and 148/152 grams, i think my male is going to have some fun :) i just need some names for them, haha,

this one is pretty calm, i was able to pick her up slowly out of the box, she did squeel but it was just a warning, she has lightened up from this photo, she is now an ash blue with bright orange spots

this one is the spawn of satan...but what common tokay isnt? lol, she's the biggest and weighs 152 grams, she's enormous, and quick to bite

10-20-2005, 01:45 AM

11-07-2005, 11:24 AM

I was just surfing the web and I came across your pictures of your 13 inch beautiful female tokays.. They would be great for my tokay Brickhouse.. So I was wondering where did you get them at?? They would be perfert for him, I mean he would bark up a storm!! hehe

So let me know where you order them...

Cheer :roll:

Dan@Manhattan herps
11-08-2005, 11:40 AM
i got these two from a friend of mine, i beleive he only had these two

11-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh No wonder why they are soo fat and healthy! Most local petshops wouldn't be caught dead feeding their tokays all of them crixs and mealies.. They useally keep them stressed in a cage with 10 0r 20 tokays and little amount of food to share..

So are you breeding your females or selling your females?? Also how often do you feed your male?? How long is he?? My male eats abt 6 mealies every 3 or 4 days plus I get him crixs every 2 weeks..

11-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Those Tokays are awesome I recently got a breeding foursome of Tokays they were all cb and now about 2 years old and my male is about 13" and huge

Dan@Manhattan herps
11-13-2005, 04:45 PM

i feed the male mealies, supers, waxworms, pinkies, roaches, grasshoppers...all captive bred insects of course..females get the same

13 inches is big, my male is pushing 16 inches :D