PDA

View Full Version : Levis levis surprise

jgjulander
11-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Well, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when all 4 of my levis levis eggs hatched out. Wasn't sure they would make it, as a couple were molding and had had some temperature fluctuations with our move to a new house. I was ready to chuck them, so I am really glad I didn't. They all look great, and hopefully will do well. Time will tell. These were my last eggs of the season. I plan on raising these 4, and another 4 that hatched earlier, over the winter to sell as sexed pairs in the spring. This makes #'s 13-16 for the year that hatched successfully. Can't complain too much. Now I just need to trade some of the levis levis breeders for amyae.
Justin

Ken Bartenfeld
11-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Or sell the levis levis and get Amyae 8)

Good luck!

jgjulander
11-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah, that would work too. Looks like you are an amyae producing machine. I'll be in contact in the spring. It would be nice to get a couple bloodlines, and I have already spoken to Scott and Alberto. I was hoping to get some this year, but with the move and finishing school, it just wasn't possible.
Justin

Ken Bartenfeld
11-02-2005, 03:12 PM
All works out in time Justin! You know?

What amyae are you talking about? :twisted:

jgjulander
11-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I was refering to the amyae you produced this year, and the amount of future breeders you have, especially the new ones from Europe.
Justin

Ken Bartenfeld
11-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Hehehe, I know...was just playing J