PDA

View Full Version : eggs not glued

tokay,tokay
11-12-2005, 05:42 PM
can anyone tell me what is going on? I see two hard shelled eggs that look like they were stuck to my false background, but fell off.They do not have a stick glue like substance on them. Does that mean they are duds or just a freak occurance?
Should I take and incubate them? If so, what would be the best set up for them? Any help or insight would be much apreciated.

Ken Bartenfeld
11-15-2005, 08:45 PM
Hmmm, I would think they are like any other egg I have. As for if they fell off, the baby would have died due to being serparated from the egg. I hope you know what I mean, and if someone else knows how to explain this better, be my guest.

Might as well try though, these aren't terrestrial and might not be the same as mine.

Vision3130
11-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Hello,

It depends on how far the fall was.. if the eggs fell far from the wall to the ground then there might be a lesser chance of them hatching.. If the fall was short, I would hope that you quickly picked up the eggs in the same position as they were when they were glued onto the walls into another safer cage.. I have had a few tokay eggs fall from the wall and made it.. The reason why you want to have them at the same position as they were laid is because there is a air bubble inside the egg that could choke the baby and won't allow it to breath..

I hope this helps..

Good luck