PDA

View Full Version : new to the phorums

jimski427
11-17-2005, 08:05 PM
hello everyone.. im new here and just wanted to say hi... i am a proud owner of 2 VERY tame wc.. i believe... tokay geckos 1.1... theya re the best... i also own 1.1 golden geckos and 0.2 leos.

i do have a question though.. my male is about 11 inches.. and he is in with my female.. and he hasnt called at all.. i was wondering what i could do to stimulate breeding...?? any suggestions would be greatly apreciated

here are some pix.. the male is slash and the female is blitz. http://photobucket.com/albums/c182/jimski427/

cliff_f
11-19-2005, 10:38 PM
I dont know alot about breeding Tokays yet but if you incresse the humidity like spraying 2 to 3 times a day and put a saucer of water in with them like the clay saucers that you can get at gardening centers to put plant pots in, that should help I will learn more as soon as I can get mine breeding and I will keep in touch and I plan on writing a care/breeding sheet on them as you cant find any good info on Tokays but if you find out any good info about them let me know.

jimski427
11-20-2005, 12:10 AM
i will definately keep in touch with you about how mine are doing.... also do you have the genral care and maitinance book??? its pretty good.. i need to read it again to freshen up on the info but i willl help as soon as i can

cliff_f
11-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Yes I do have that book it is a good book. But also on the breeding part it dosnt say alot but that is why I hope to write something a little more indepth once I have some experience breeding my tokays and people I talk to can give me some info about what they found about breeding Tokays.

jimski427
11-20-2005, 02:37 PM
yea.. i hear what your saying... its a good book but doesnt have much breeding info.. :(

Geckokid82
12-03-2005, 04:15 PM
no offence dude, but its forums, not phorums..... little spelling problems there? lol

jimski427
12-03-2005, 09:31 PM
hahah yes i realized that after... and i am that damn cool lol so deal with it... lol j.k .. but i did notice and i was like ... wow i am a f*ckin retard.... hahahahahah

Geckokid82
12-03-2005, 10:23 PM
lol no prob