PDA

View Full Version : Ebenavia inunguis

Reptiluvr
12-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Anybody know anything on this species? All I know is it's Madagascan (my passion) and found under loose bark or in rock crevices. Does anyone have any info as to their locale or any other info in the wild or captivity? Anyone know anyone keeping them? I would love to get some info.

chuckpowell
12-11-2005, 01:06 PM
I've been looking for them for several years now without luck. I'm not sure there are any being kept in the US. Frank Glaw and Miguel Vences "A fieldguide to the amphibians and reptiles of Madagascar" would help with habitat data. But for me what's the point if there's no chance of getting any.

Best,

Chuck

DanLay
12-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Hello.
I keep Ebenavia inunguis but I don't have breeding experience with them yet. I know another member on here does breed them so hopefully he can help you with that. If I can help any more, please let me know.
Dan.

Reptiluvr
12-20-2005, 01:26 PM
DanLay: Check your private messages. I'd like to talk to you about them.

Uropl@tus
01-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Hello

I have breed them only one time, but have had many eggs. My animals came from the east coast of Madagascar. They live on trees and you can find them in the night climbing in tghe leaves. They lay two eggs that are glued together as you know it in the genue Phelsuma. The juveniles hatched after about 60 days at 24-26C.

Best Regards Patrick