PDA

View Full Version : Gecko earings: New Fashion Trend?

Sean E.
03-03-2006, 06:43 PM
I'd REALLY like to know how the heck this happened.
Maybe the victim was trying to start a knew fashion trend. Or maybe he just enjoys dangling his earlobes in geckos' faces...? Either way, it doesnt look like very much fun to me.

Here's the the link: http://canvasbackkid.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nubs2.jpg

Enjoy!
Sean E.

Palex134
03-04-2006, 09:46 AM
I remember going to Florida for vacation when I was young, and every day we would find Green Anoles and do the same thing. I dont know if it was the best idea.

the moof
03-04-2006, 12:24 PM
hahaha, great shot! i definetly want some when they become a comercial product! :P

regards,
*the moof*

JBReptiles
03-04-2006, 12:43 PM
hahaha i was working a reptile show and one of the pople i was working with put 2 tokays on his ears.

josse
03-04-2006, 02:28 PM
hahaha i was working a reptile show and one of the pople i was working with put 2 tokays on his ears.
Ouch, that's got to hurt... :twisted: :P :wink:

Brian
03-04-2006, 05:57 PM
I've seen that done with skinks.

miguel camacho!
03-04-2006, 06:35 PM
so im guessing no one wants to see my anole nipple rings...

i would never do it with a lizard as big as that gecko though....too afraid it wouldnt want to let go! ive had too many instances where i would let something bite me, then it wouldnt release. they usually loosen up their grip a little, but whenever you move, they chomp down again.

and believe it or not, ive had a measly lil green anole break my skin before!