PDA

View Full Version : some naultinus grayi pics.......

Strophurus
05-18-2006, 03:21 AM
hello, just cleaned the outside cages for my grayis and removed them to other boxes during that time, the female wasnīt shy to me, so i took my camera and shot some pictures. in the boxes i use plastic plants during that time. in their original cages i use the same plants which were discussed here on the forum as well.
so just enjoy the pics ( which were done outside, without a using a flash ).
regards stefan

http://www.reptilwelt.de/images/naultinus0001.jpg

BlackMetalMaster
05-18-2006, 05:02 AM
Hi Stefan,

nice pictures! Interesting, with my pair it's the other way round, the female is quite shy and the male is not. He's actually moving in my direction when I open the front doors of the cage ;-).

Good luck with breeding this season!

Regards,
Chris

Strophurus
05-18-2006, 05:47 AM
hello, the male isnīt shy also, but while cleaning their cages the female was more interested in whats going on. they both take food from my hands and they still also come into my direction when i am in their area. i will not breed them this year, (they are in seperate keeping), because they are not in that right age i want them to for a breeding. i hopefully will breed my elegans this year but will see what they will do, i donīt hurry up with that.
thanks.
regards stefan

Strophurus
05-18-2006, 06:23 AM
hello again, so here i shot some pictures of the male grayi, they are not that good, because he was running all the time around.
the first picture was with a flash and the others without.
enjoy them.....
regards stefan

http://www.reptilwelt.de/images/naultinus0002.jpg

Justin
05-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Stunning Stefan, excellent species.

kanopy
05-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Yes, really nice specimens.
Take care,
Fred

Elizabeth Freer
05-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi Stefan ~

What can I say...wow...marvelous...fantastic photos and geckos! I especially appreciate the "tongue" photo of the male on the run.

Strophurus
05-18-2006, 05:02 PM
hello and thanks for the congrats. Elisabeth i thought by myself too, that you would like the tongue picture. the gecko was in a movement, thats the reason why it isnīt that sharp.
regards stefan

Uropl@tus
05-19-2006, 04:46 AM
Hello

Great pictures of beautiful animals. It's always the same with the flash that changes the colour too much.

Best Regards Patrick

Coleonyx
05-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Awesome geckos!! The last pix look very "minty". :D

mario
05-20-2006, 02:15 PM
very nice geckos stefan! whats with your elegans is the female still gravid?
good luck with breeding this year!
:D

mario

Strophurus
05-20-2006, 04:34 PM
hello Mario, well not sure at the moment, time will tell more.
regards stefan