PDA

View Full Version : Tokay help?

geckoleo23
07-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Hey all. I am geting a Tokay gecko in a few days. I have everything figured out...EXCEPT vitamin supplements. What kind of supplements should it be given? Thanks!

geckoleo23
07-22-2006, 09:17 PM
oh dang. Sorry guys. I didnt even see the "tokay" forum. Sorry

jimski427
07-24-2006, 09:31 PM
um you shouldnt need to suplement to much if you give a varied diet... i would give them a pinky once a month and dust crickets with just calcium every couple of feedings... other than that they shouldnt need to much unless you are breeding

mrbdoyle
12-03-2007, 07:30 PM
My son (21) just bought himself a Tokay, I have a larger than a softball, smaller than a football piece of coral. My question... can I put it in the tank? I don't mean to sound silly, but, that's my question. :)

BlakeDeffenbaugh
12-03-2007, 08:18 PM
I put a dish of calcium in with my breeders and she eats out of it when she wants to. I also try and dust with calcium and vitamins every few feedings. I feed only crickets and once or twice a month I give them 2-3 pinki mice each.

cliff_f
12-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I like to use the Repcal calcium and herptavites. I think that is the best stuff. Also make sure you feed your feeders good quality food also.

cliff_f
12-03-2007, 09:20 PM
My son (21) just bought himself a Tokay, I have a larger than a softball, smaller than a football piece of coral. My question... can I put it in the tank? I don't mean to sound silly, but, that's my question. :)

I dont see what it would hurt anything. I have never put any in with my tokays before.