PDA

View Full Version : Phelsuma breeders

Lisa0216
07-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have posted this same question on the Kingsnake forum and was advised to post on this forum as well. I am looking for a good breeder, preferably not too far away from New England, who breeds P. standingi. Its a long story, but I am looking to sell a future standings female (hopefully) and I would like to develop a relationship with someone nearby so that I know the gecko is going to a good place and will be well taken care of. I want to share the bloodline of my male standings who recently passed away. I already have 5 of his babies that I can not part with, but my female laid 2 eggs three weeks ago and I would like someone else to have his genetic material because he was a very special gecko.

I'm looking close to my home because I will have to sell the baby quickly because if I get attached, it wont be easy for me to sell it. I am afraid to ship any so I figured it would be easy if someone were close by. But if I get some good guidance, I'm sure shipping would work too.

Thanks

Lisa0216
07-31-2006, 06:01 PM
np