PDA

View Full Version : jungle enclosure needs herp

Thug Child
08-26-2006, 09:45 PM
OK i have this heavily foliaged,chalk full of climbing materials tank that was meant for pygmy chams.it`s a 30 gallon with smaller(in width/weight capacity)branches and plants(also bamboo)that wouldn`t support more than the equivalent weight of 5 1/2 inch crestie(i tested it to see with mine).I DO NOT WANT A CRESTIE as one`s enough for me considering his medical bill.i would like something on the small side that CAN be handled,doesnt have to be a gecko,but has to be arboreal and from a tropical area.tell me any ideas you have or know any online breeders that will ship pygmy chams to canada.(not lllreptile)
also i don`t want an animal that will cost me any higher than $200 w/out shipping if need be.
Thanks

MattL
08-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Most aboreal trpocial geckos cannot be handled.

miss libby
08-30-2006, 02:27 AM
Go to the availiable animals here at geckophiles. you can get there
from the home page. :wink:

Thug Child
08-30-2006, 06:35 AM
well the handleability isn`t really a big thing for me,i was acutally thinking of getting a flying gecko but they seem to die with unknown reasons.Any suggestions will be fine.and if their aren`t any that i can get my hands on,i`m just going to get a baby beardie or a crested....and i will update the beardie to a 40 if i get one