PDA

View Full Version : Tokay info?

cliff_f
11-25-2006, 01:44 AM
Any one know of any good websites on tokay info? Anything from carrying for them to the diff morphs or if there is subspecies ext... I would like to start finding everything I can about them and write a care/info sheet on them so people can find out more on them in one place, rather then having to search the internet for hours and finding the same min care info on them. Any help you can give me would be great!

ringsX12
11-30-2006, 02:58 PM
i am by far not a gecko expert like some of the people on this site seem to be, but the best info that i have found is in the book " general care and maintenance of tokay geckos and related species" by sean mckeown and jim zaworski. it is part of "the herpetocultural library" series of books. it is a small book but it gets straight to the point with out a bunch of junk info. i spent a lot of time surfing the web to find more info but it was pretty much all covered in the book. hope i helped.

glen

cliff_f
11-30-2006, 10:23 PM
I know all that info. I am looking for more info on Tokay morphs and their genetics. That is whats hard to find. The basic care you can find anywhere. Also I have that book and it is the best book on tokay actually I think it is the only book on tokays that I have seen.