View Full Version : V. Pilbarensis

11-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Unfortunately no. There are no animals in the US with CITIES paperwork to be able to ship out of the US. US fish and wildlife will not issue paperwork on any Aussie monitor.

Your best bet is to find a canadian breeder. Brandon at Canadiancoldblood.com works with them.