PDA

View Full Version : I give up.

Astra
01-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok, im done trying to find the info i need elsewhere, cuz it seems it doesnt exist. Im about to get a few androyensis (and I am very excited), but i would like to know a bit more about them. What humidity, temp they need, how big do they get, what substrate, etc. So i would like to know whatever anyone wants to tell me. Also, how do males get along together, if given enough space?

geckomaster
01-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Speak to Jeff at JMG reptiles. He's always advertising them and is a nice guy to work with, and also has nice animals.

Living Earth
01-29-2007, 12:26 PM
We keep our andros. dry with temps in the lower 80's and incubate the eggs at the same temps. We keep shallow water dish and keep them on a natural substrate. We also keep a moist hide box in to help with shedding but will rarely find them in it. We generally dont keep males together but with this species we have kept multiple males together with no problems. I hope this helps.

Living Earth
01-29-2007, 12:31 PM
We also find that our baby andros. do better on lateralis roaches rather than crickets, and seem to bulk up faster.

Astra
01-29-2007, 04:05 PM
thx for the replies, and I'm glad to hear males are ok together... I would hate to have to leave one behind. I can't wait to pick them up!

Astra
01-29-2007, 04:08 PM
these guys are about 3 inches, are they full grown?

Haroldo
01-29-2007, 04:56 PM
these guys are about 3 inches, are they full grown?

Yes.