View Full Version : The skittish ones... (tokay and marginta pictures)

01-28-2008, 12:16 AM
I managed to snap off a pair of pictures, one of my G. marginata (the male? I think.) basking on one of the branches in his terrarium, and the other of my tokay, wedged in a corner of his terrarium.
No idea why the tokay picks that spot. It doesn't look like a comfortable position, and it offers little cover compared to his other available hides, but he's picked that spot to wait or rest at a few times in the evenings already.

These are just two small low quality images, since they were meant to be quick snapshots, as these two are still not fully acclimated to the comings and goings in the apartment yet.

The tokay has been around a little longer, and is angrily barking at my cat whenever she get too close to him, but the marginata pair is practically invisible. This is the first time I've seen either of them out in the day in the four weeks or so that I've had them. (Then again, this is the first time I've had a chance to be here, paying attention in the daytime, so it may be a more frequent occurrence than I know.)