PDA

View Full Version : Tokay Tower

jabberwock486
01-28-2008, 11:21 PM
well i got a bit of cash to spend on my tokay tank. really i have all i need just a few more logs.

the current tank is a 75 gallon. i found, by amazing coincidence, and old customer built cage fits exactly half the top. this tank is rather tall and could allow a small tree with combined hight from the 75gallon. so i plan on inverting and mounting this tank on the right side of the current tokay. a plant that really wants to grow taller will like this a lot and with added logs the geckos should love it.

i will post pictures of this once complete.

cliff_f
02-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I would love to see some pictures when it is done.

jabberwock486
02-01-2008, 10:07 PM
well if i knew how to upload photos i would. i tried, but either i have to wait for them to be approved or the pictures them selves are too large.

i don't know how to add images them selves to posts.

cliff_f
02-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Down if you hit "go advanced" at the bottom of the "quick reply" window and then there is a place to "manage attachements". I dont knwo if you get what I am saying but tha tmight help

jabberwock486
02-01-2008, 11:08 PM
nope, nada. must be only allowed in some accounts or its disabled for now. i can post a URL but that is it, and i don't have these uploaded elsewhere. oh well.

i see no "advanced" options. just the options for quote, link, font color, underlined and bold.

perhaps they should make a forum FAQ about these things. i didn't really see anything explaining the pictures and such.

audio
04-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) then click the picture of the mountains with the yellow background on the reply spot. Photobucket will have a list of options under your photo and one will say "URL to image" or something. You copy and paste that to the box that comes up when you click the button with the mountain on it. (when you hover the arrow over that button it'll say "Insert Image." Sorry if that's confusing, it's hard to explain.