PDA

View Full Version : Gekko Ulikovskii ( Golden Gecko )

twitch_doberman
02-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Thought I'd share my pictures of my boy with other Golden lovers. also am currious if anyone else has a tame golden? Mine is fine with me picking him up and being held but if anyone else even puts a hand near him he'll either run to his hide or he'll hide under my hood if i'm wearing a sweatshirt or try to dive in my bra XD

twitch_doberman
02-04-2008, 01:50 AM
p.s. click on each for a larger image!!

Riverside Reptiles
02-05-2008, 09:20 PM
I moved the thread because the former "Tokay" forum is now the "Gekko" forum :)
Cute golden!

twitch_doberman
02-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I moved the thread because the former "Tokay" forum is now the "Gekko" forum :)
Cute golden!

ooooh.. ok. lol thanks.

cliff_f
02-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I have a female golden that is really "tame" I am get her out and she just hangs out on my hand.

twitch_doberman
02-05-2008, 11:43 PM
mines a male. he's awesome. such a pretty boy.

crestedtimm
07-26-2008, 05:24 PM
I Just realized I have the same lil waterbowl in with MY golden, kinda neat. I am glad to see other people appreciating the Ulikovskis, I got mine a long time ago before I had any idea how to keep it, fed it american roaches for years because I was a kid without a ride to get crix,and it has thrived. I have hatched a baby from an unrelated pair, still have it and am keeping three males, the jv, and a female who has layed an infertile clutch thus farm but Thats a start. Sorry if I am ranting, feel free to hit me w/ questions or comments.

Timmmmm

CavanC
11-08-2008, 01:30 AM
I HAVE THE SAME WATER BOWL. GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE... mine was really skittish when i got him but now when i pick him up he squrims to let me know that he didnt like it very much but then hes just content to walk up the bendy, wide vine that he's found himself on... pretty dang cute stuff