PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our new Moderator!

Riverside Reptiles
02-27-2008, 04:14 PM
For quite some time we've been looking for just the right person to add to our moderation team. Yesterday we were pleased to add Matjaz (mat.si). :biggrin:
He brings with him an always fantastic attitude and willingness to help, along with a great deal of skill and knowledge of geckos both common and rare. He should be a great addition to our team. :banana:

For those of you who may be new to the forums and not know who our moderation team consists of, it includes:

Myself - Ethan (Riverside Reptiles)
Marcus (Afelinus)
Matjaz (Mat.si)
and of course, our fearless leader/Admin/GU Owner
Marty (Marty)

Please help us help you by letting us know if you encounter problems or issues on the forums.

Kevin McRae
02-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Congrats!

Nicolas
02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
great idea !!!!

very nice team, happy to be in contact with you.

gollum
03-04-2008, 05:51 AM
Matjaz is one of best gecko's keeper that I know!
Congratulations!!

sune jensen
03-04-2008, 06:39 AM
oh man...couldnt you have picked someone who doesnt sneak up on me and try to take over my table in Hamm every time...nah, just joking
good to see you picked and nice guy...and an experienced gecko keeper too

Sune

mat.si
03-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Well, I just wanted you nice folks to know, that I'll be very strict and won't be taking any bribes. :evil:..... :coverlaugh: ......:rofl:

Hey Sune, aren't you happy that I keep you company in Hamm now and then? :biggrin::crackup:
You and me and Yuri and Milan etc,...... It's a regular international gecko breeder's meeting at your table. :banana: ;-)

Matjaz

AlexaG
03-05-2008, 05:11 PM
welcome welcome :]