PDA

View Full Version : N. Pilbarensis

M.A.L.T. Geckos
03-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Just curious who has them for sale?

I am interested in basic info on them like temperature to keep them at, cooling for breeding, feeding, etc.

How much do they usually cost?

And how rare is the albino morph? I LOVE the albino ones!

Thanks for the info!

Mallorie

M.A.L.T. Geckos
03-29-2008, 11:36 AM
So, no one has any information on them? hmmmm....???

Riverside Reptiles
03-29-2008, 12:53 PM
They're kept in the same conditions as N.L. levis. Albino's are still pretty rare. Prices depend on the current market as well as all the basics like age/sex/quality etc. Don't know anyone currently with any for sale. If you're serious about purchasing some, you should place a "wanted" ad in the classifieds. If you do a search on here, there's some great photos that have been posted in the past of both normal and albinos.

M.A.L.T. Geckos
03-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Thanks! I did do searches and looked through quite a few threads. I saw some with albinos in them. They are very cool. I will probably start with a pair a little less pricey then the albinos. Lol.

Thanks.

Ira
03-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Just to give you a heads up, most breeders of pilbarensis usually have their offspring sold ahead of time or waiting lists for what they'll have that year. So if you want some I'd e mail or PM breeders to get on waiting lists. Posting a wanted ad like Ethan said is also a good way to let people know you're interested. If you want the names of some breeders send me a PM.

M.A.L.T. Geckos
03-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks Ira. PM sent! :)