PDA

View Full Version : u. milii viv change

minnow!
05-04-2008, 01:54 PM
hi, i have had my baby miliis for a while now and yesterday decided the both need larger homes. i moved them into larger vivs (not huge) yesterday. now today they both seem to be very agressive with me. is it just down to a little stress from the move? has anybody else had an experience like this?

replys greatly appreciated.

thanks.
martin

Geckos and Goannas
05-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Its normal with most geckos and milii are really out going so I can see that they would. just give them another day or so.

minnow!
05-04-2008, 02:56 PM
cheers, im just worried ive upset them to much. anybody else heard of this?

phearamedusa
05-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Hi,
I had similar thing happen with my leo when I moved him to better digs, he was a pretty friendly, social even for a gecko. he liked to be handled, at least he didn't complain about it(squirm, or vocalize at me). now he squirms, grumps and generally looks at my hand like he would prefer to do battle with this huge invader. I thought it was just him appreciating the new digs, and that it was kinda funny.

minnow!
05-05-2008, 02:50 AM
cheers, yeah i dont mind them being mouthy as long as they are happy lol. il keep you all informed how they get on :D

Kevin McRae
05-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I moved mine from 5 gallons to 10 gallons a few months ago and they were more angry then usual but in a within a few days they were eating and acting normal again.

minnow!
05-07-2008, 03:16 PM
yeah they seem to be getting much better now :D thanks guys!