PDA

View Full Version : gekko Ulikovski and Rhacodactylus ciliatus

jag140
08-06-2008, 12:36 AM
im thinking about housing a gekko ulikovski with a rhacodactylus ciliatus (both female). Could this work with proper space and hiding places?

PassPort
08-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Both are fairly calm and peaceful geckos, but due to temp differences I would suggest otherwise.

jag140
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM
thank you for the advice i had heard that goldens could be housed with tokays and i was looking to get a gecko that could be easily be handled and share the tank with my golden without stress any other ideas for a cage mate?

PassPort
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM
my CB male golden has a nice set of battle scars from the previous owner housing him with a tokay. just get another golden.

PassPort
08-06-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm also currently keeping a female Gekko petricolus with my pair of ulikovskii, no problems at all

cliff_f
08-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Ahh petricolus! I have been trying to get some money together to get some of those, they are beautiful!

I really wouldnt recomend housing G. ulikovski with a crested mainly because of the temp and care differences. Your best bet is to get another golden. Tokays are very territorial i would never put another gecko species with a tokay unless you just had a huge wall size enclosure where they could establish thier own territory and stay away from one another. I still dont know if that would be a good idea.