PDA

View Full Version : Booking a table for Hamm

Ace
11-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi All,

I hope someone can help me, im trying to book a table for hamm and i understand it can only be done by phone via the number on the website. ive been trying this number at all times of day for about a week solid now and im yet to have anyone answer it, i keep getting a Fax dialtone when i phone it during the daytime. does anyone have any alternative contact details for the people who organise the show or take the bookings?

Cheers, Will

K@nne
11-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi Will,
if you want to book a table for the show on 13.12.2008 you are to late! Sorry that I have to dissappoint you! When they donīt have any more tables, they ddidnīt answer. It is not the best way to handle with a "customer" but they handle it like this at all times. If you want a table for the show in March 2009, you should have to look at ..:: Terraristika Hamm ::.. - Home (http://www.terraristikahamm.de) in January. There they write the periode in which you could book the tables for the next show!

Greetz
Chris

Sebastian
11-25-2008, 04:38 PM
There is just a limited time frame where you can book a table some weeks before the show.December is booked up.
Just have an eye on the Homepage an call there in time ;) : 00492361498112

Good luck!

Sebastian

Ace
11-25-2008, 05:27 PM
ok thats cool i just didnt know whether the number was wrong or something, that makes perfect sense, not to worry.

Cheers, will

Sebastian
12-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Hi,

you can book a table for Terraristika in March 2009 (March 14) from December 17 to 19 and then again from January 6.

Good luck :D

Sebastian