PDA

View Full Version : U.milii pregnant or sickkkk!

liam.kid
12-24-2008, 07:45 AM
hey i have had a female U.mili for bout 2 years now, and i recently just bought a male about a month ago, he is not over a year yet cause he's to small..
i put the male in the same encloser with my female and she started to get aggresive and raised her tail and followed him everywhere he went. But now she doesnt worry bout him
About 2 weeks ago my female started to get really fat and looks kinda bloated, and im worried.. does this means she is pregnant or is ready to mate..or just sickkkk.

neeed help please

geckocrazy
12-24-2008, 10:36 PM
It's hard to say by that description. How is she acting? Is she still eating? Any noticeable difference in behavior? Lethargic? Maybe you could get a pic of her to post. Chris Drake

liam.kid
12-25-2008, 01:30 AM
It's hard to say by that description. How is she acting? Is she still eating? Any noticeable difference in behavior? Lethargic? Maybe you could get a pic of her to post. Chris Drake

she is i bit more active. but not to much,
they were biting each other before and there was liquid comming out of her after they stoped! does that mean he is trying to mate with her, he doesnt adnventure off to far away from her.

do you have any good websites that will help me with there breeding and all that

i would send you a picture of her but i dont no how to put them on here, ill keep trying to put photos on
thanks

Ira
12-25-2008, 02:53 AM
Sounds like nature is indeed taking care of itself. Little eggs should be deposited soon.
Underwoodisaurus milii - Geckos Unlimited (http://www.geckosunlimited.com/node/19)