PDA

View Full Version : getting new u.mili's

liam.kid
01-18-2009, 04:47 AM
im getting a breeding pair of u.mili's tomorrow, to go with my other pair mili's

going to be four of them in 1 tank 2 girls 2 boys, hopefully i get heaps of babies out of them, even tho the eggs i have now arent going good, moist likely cause its my gecko's first clutch yay

Lizardman
01-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Does it works to have 2 males together in the same cage without they fighting to death?

/Niclas

liam.kid
01-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Does it works to have 2 males together in the same cage without they fighting to death?

/Niclas

umm yer apparently they do, the dud ei spoke to breeds them and he has 2 males and 4 females.. and he said when he went travelling down south of aus, he said he lifted up a rock and found 13 of them, males, females and there young all living under same rock together, so they musnt kille ach other to death to get territorial
=)

Lizardman
01-18-2009, 06:49 AM
Okey, thanks for that.
I didn't know that before, because i thought that it was the same on u.milii as the most other gecko species that the males will kill eachother to death.

/Niclas

Gex82
01-25-2009, 07:43 AM
Can you help me out. id love to buy one of these beautiful millis but am having a hard time locating good breeders or such in QLD. if you can point me in the right direction id appreciate it

warren63
01-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Can you help me out. id love to buy one of these beautiful millis but am having a hard time locating good breeders or such in QLD. if you can point me in the right direction id appreciate it
Try Available Stock (http://www.geckodan.com/available_stock.htm) Danny has great quality in everything and is located just near the Glasshouse Mtns. All my current Milii are sold and wont have any for atleast a month