PDA

View Full Version : Any US Breeders??

Lance Portal Reptiles
03-12-2009, 05:42 PM
i know their are only a handfull in the US but would like to get some...i know im looking at like 3k for them....if anyone knows of someone let me know, thanks all,,lp

PassPort
03-13-2009, 11:59 AM
dude,

You've got the price right, but it's more a question of who you know. I'm not going to waste my time explaining the basics that you may or may not already know, but I will say that Naultinus keepers don't generally jump out and reveal themselves. Your best bet is to do your own legwork and search through old posts.

p.s. just a bit of advice, try not to mention that "H" word around here.

Lance Portal Reptiles
03-14-2009, 04:36 PM
dude,

You've got the price right, but it's more a question of who you know. I'm not going to waste my time explaining the basics that you may or may not already know, but I will say that Naultinus keepers don't generally jump out and reveal themselves. Your best bet is to do your own legwork and search through old posts.

p.s. just a bit of advice, try not to mention that "H" word around here.

Whats the deal with the "H" word....???

PassPort
03-14-2009, 04:51 PM
hybrids.....

they're not looked upon kindly by most people on this forum.

Lance Portal Reptiles
03-14-2009, 05:09 PM
hybrids.....

they're not looked upon kindly by most people on this forum.

ok:roll:.......i dont think thats what this thread is about....no reason to stero type, i breed pure lines too... funney how some think thats all i do....

PassPort
03-14-2009, 05:13 PM
I know, just thought I'd give you a friendly heads up before you're booed off the stage so to speak.

I think you'll really like this forum, by the way. It gets a lot more action than Repashy's forum and you'll also see a wide array of geckos.

Lance Portal Reptiles
03-14-2009, 05:23 PM
I know, just thought I'd give you a friendly heads up before you're booed off the stage so to speak.

I think you'll really like this forum, by the way. It gets a lot more action than Repashy's forum and you'll also see a wide array of geckos.

thanks, i have learned where safe places are to write and talk about the "H" projects.

i know of one breeder over in my part of the US, but thats it, i live in oregon so the weather is great for them...as far a temps go...

Ira
03-17-2009, 03:21 PM
The summers are brutal. Keeping them here for most of the year is fine but in the Summer its not good unless you can get them inside, however they do best outdoors. A friend who kept them here said it was rough to maintain the temps in the summer. But yes research is key. Elizabeth Freer has quite a bit of knowledge on them and she's in Seattle, so fairly close to us.

Justin
03-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Can we please make this subject a sticky as it's come up time and time again?