PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in Madagascar going to effect exports?

GaryCrain
03-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Just wondering everyones opinions on this. Sounds like some crazy stuff going on over there.

Yahoo! (http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12549596&ch=4226714&src=news)

DDReptiles
03-18-2009, 06:21 PM
That was one of the most annoying reporters...

Madagascar is going to shut down eventually, just a matter of time. I don't think this incident will affect exports though really. I would imagine something like this falls right in with most politics in these 3rd world countries. Whoever has the most guns is in charge (though I guess thats the US policy as well), thats usually how it goes unfortunately.

Thanks Derek

RFB2
03-20-2009, 09:58 PM
That video was like a HGTV episode gone wrong. I was laughing pretty hard when I saw the dinosaur skeleton bobbing up and down from him touching it. Nothing says I screwed this shoot up like knocking over a $10,000+ replica, way more if it was real.

As far as for exports this may be good or bad. Depends on the new powers take on conservation I guess.

PassPort
03-20-2009, 11:12 PM
"I have no clue WTF I'm doing, so I'm just going to ramble on as I see things and touch everything that I can."

LMFAO! :rofl:

Sgvreptiles
03-21-2009, 01:23 AM
"I have no clue WTF I'm doing, so I'm just going to ramble on as I see things and touch everything that I can."

LMFAO! :rofl:

hahahahhahahaha :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: