PDA

View Full Version : how should poop look like?

bawner00
11-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I know it will soud strange, but today, I found venus's really fresh poop, she almost asked me for toilet paper lol:crackup:, I was able to see the crikets, or what was left, it was kind of creepy but a little didactic, is this the way it should look like?, or maybe she has digestive issues?
by the way, here she is!!!!

tokeh
11-18-2009, 03:15 AM
sounds normal when mine eat large crickets you can see that also in there poop and sometimes they are just litle dark and white poops.
the most important is that she does poop and i must be dry species.
when it is too wet it aint allright.

Odyssey
11-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Seeing the crickets exo skeleton is normal. Wont happen every time, but quite often.

bawner00
11-19-2009, 02:54 PM
thanks guys I was beginning to worry.

Saille
11-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Maybe try boosting her temps a couple degrees to help her thermo-regulate for digestion, if this is something you see happening a lot. . .

lilithandtony
12-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Im pretty new but i do,however weird it sounds, study their POO
i think of it is like having a kid or dog. POO usually tells you if they are OK or not. MY tokay Poo always has a little white chunk i thought was styrofoam when i first saw it. then the rest looks like my daughters guinea pig poo. only bigger. and when i gave them giant crickets because they didnt act full, well their poo was crickety....gross... i am assuming this is normal. healthy. but then again i havnt googled Poop. Yet. :yikes: