PDA

View Full Version : New Things for 2011

Marty
12-23-2010, 10:49 PM
Just wanted to ask you guys, what you'd like to see on this forum implemented in 2011 ? Any features you wish we had ? I'd like to bring about few improvements on board in the upcoming year. Feel free to chime in and if it's within my powers I'll get them done.

Also, if you have any ideas that would make this forum better in any way I'd love to hear your suggestions, either in this thread or via a PM.

Enjoy the Holidays and Happy New Year !!!

Hannibal
12-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Is there anyway to as a security feature to posting a thread (new or comment) to prevent some of the spamming we've had recently? I know on anther forum (Pangea) that you have a time limited you have to wait between posting comments (think it's like 1 minute). They haven't had any spamming since adding that feature this fall. You could set this up as a default for anyone that is not a 'registered supporter'....just a thought.

Marty
01-01-2011, 11:30 PM
That's already up..as default since day 1. It's set to 30 sec. Lets try it to 60sec.

Elizabeth Freer
01-02-2011, 12:50 AM
That's already up..as default since day 1. It's set to 30 sec. Lets try it to 60sec.

Will be really great if this adjustment makes a big difference in the amount of spam GU receives!!!

PassPort
01-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Bring Eli back and make him a Super Mod, scratch that, ULTRA MOD!