PDA

View Full Version : Republic of Panama

Matusallem
01-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi,

I live in the Republic of Panama. I have some leopard geckos but its really hard getting variety down here. I would like to import only one or two leopard geckos like a Super snow X albino and something like a good tangerine line gecko. Is there a way to import only two geckos at a reasonable price? By reasonable I mean the following: geckos like the ones I want are sold at petco or some websites anywhere from $40 and up to $600 depending on the breeder line. Say I want to buy two $80 geckos... thats $160, I don't want to pay $1k in export import costs. Is this just impossible or is there a way? (legal of course).

Thanks in advance for the answers and/or suggestions.

hauseremt
01-26-2011, 04:30 AM
It's very hard to be able to export everywhere everyone wants our geckos. It's sometimes very crazy as far as export/import cost depending upon country. I would suggest getting in touch with a breeder that does major exportation and see what they can do to assist in the matter. Most of the time for areas that don't have alot of exports they require a minimum order of at least $1,000.00.

Matusallem
01-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Which ones are major exporters?