PDA

View Full Version : Shipping

Reptiles by Bradenton
03-25-2011, 06:11 PM
What is the best reptile shipping service? Also shipping supplies?

Allee Toler
03-25-2011, 06:38 PM
There's a forum for shipping questions.

Shipping/Importing/Exporting - Geckos Unlimited (http://www.geckosunlimited.com/community/shipping-importing-exporting/)

I prefer to ship via UPS. There's been a lot of issues with shipping through UPS lately and I personally don't like shipping with FedEx. The two site I've used in the past are shipyourreptiles.com (FedEx) and Reptilesexpress.com (UPS, but may turn to FedEx).

Shipping supplies are on both of those sites.

Reptiles by Bradenton
03-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Hm how much does ups cost with supplies

Allee Toler
03-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Go to the sites and look. Or would you want me to magically lay out all the answers for you? Shipping supplies vary by site, shipping prices vary by distance of shipment and states.

thehotchik1000
03-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Everything varies with shipping. If you are a new shipper I recommend shipyourreptiles.com. Everything is pretty basic with them. To ship legally anyways with Fedex you need to get certified. I beleive it is the same with ups. But I don't use them so I'm not sure. Everything from weight, dementions, distance, and even whether the package is going to a business or residential plays a part in how much shipping costs. You can make a mock package and give the company the dementions, weight, zipcode to and from to the shipper company and get a pretty reliable qoute. For me to ship a package generally can run between 50-100.00 depending on all the factors involved. I'm sorry there's no exact dollar amount to give you but that's the way it works. Good luck
Morgan

Reptiles by Bradenton
03-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Thank you