PDA

View Full Version : MistKing - Reptile Super Show June 18-19

Marty
06-16-2011, 11:28 AM
We will be at the Reptile Super Show in San Diego this weekend. Be sure to stop by our booth. It will be an awesome show.

YouTube - Reptile Super Show June 18-19 2011 in San Diego, California (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-HYlRBaCbo)

Marty

PS: If you haven't yet, "LIKE" us on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/mistking)

Riverside Reptiles
06-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Excuse me Mr. Spammer, but we have a "herp show and society forum where this belongs. :nana:

AeroWRX
06-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Do we get Mist King discount if we go? :biggrin:

Marty
06-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Excuse me Mr. Spammer, but we have a "herp show and society forum where this belongs. :nana:

I think every forum needs to be kind to its sponsors though ;-) Everyone can post in the show and society section, but lets give the active sponsors their own forum, so they can keep everyone informed on what is happening in their venture. We will see how it goes. Only takes a second to remove it if it does not work as intended. I want to help out businesses that help us out to pay the bills.

Riverside Reptiles
06-21-2011, 11:54 PM
I was just giving you a hard time man (which I would think you'd be used to by now) :p

Marty
06-22-2011, 12:15 AM
I was just giving you a hard time man (which I would think you'd be used to by now) :p

no worries m8 ;-) I did go a bit 'official' on you, hehehe :coverlaugh:

AeroWRX
06-22-2011, 02:00 AM
My question totally got ignored :(

It's ok, i just picked up a Mist King value system anyways...

Marty
06-22-2011, 03:00 PM
If you picked it up at the show, then you got a discount ;-)

AeroWRX
06-29-2011, 03:17 AM
If you picked it up at the show, then you got a discount ;-)

Should've said so sooner! I would've driven down to San Deigo!

Hooked up the entire system tonight. Working great! At first I freaked out cuz the timer wasn't working too well as it didn't turn off the pump at all... then I realized I needed to fully charge the timer for 2 hours...