PDA

View Full Version : R.Sarasinorum: Difficulty finding breeders

crestieluv
04-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Hi everyone i have been back and forth about which species of rhac to get and I'm really trying to keep my options open. I want a decent sized rhac that is personable, I am not deterred by flightiness as I've dealt with fast animals before. I believe I really want a sarasinorum and have scoured this forum but don't really have a list of breeders I can buy from online or look for at shows. Please can someone give me names of breeders that are on this forum or other breeders, preferably people you've bought from. I'm looking for a pet only, no breeding desire whatsoever and no sex preference. I do like dalmatian spots and light morph blondies but its not necessary.Thanks a bunch and if you don't want to post here you can pm me.

Edit: in case anyone was wondering :-) I have tried posting in the classifieds but I guess because I'm new I can't post in the classifieds yet. So I hope this posting is appropriate and I get some responses because I really have been having a hard time finding r.sarasinorum hatchlings.

Graham_s
04-09-2012, 04:16 PM
As you correctly pointed out, this belongs in the classifieds section. You appear to have no credits, so here is a link that may help. http://www.geckosunlimited.com/community/vbclassified.php?do=buycredits