PDA

View Full Version : Katsu, my new Patternless Powder Green Tokay

contracteryin
07-11-2012, 12:42 PM
First of all, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to Michael from Michael's Tokay Hoard. He was extremely pleasurable to work with and Katsu came here in excellent condition. I'd also like to say thank you to Ethan of Riverside Reptiles for sending me to Michael, and to marauderhex for sending me to Ethan.
Oh, and a big thank you to my mother for helping me buy the gecko.

As I say in the video, the tank they are in is only temporary until we get their permanent cage for them tonight from a family friend. For anyone who might want to know, it's a 30 gallon they're in at the moment.

They're a Patternless Powder Green 3-4 month old juvi that is a probable male.

I'd post the video of them, but it denied my link post. so, if you want to see it just look up "Patternless Powder Green Tokay - Katsu" by contracteryin on youtube. The pictures on the thumbnails Michael took prior to sending him to me.
Again, thank you Michael! :biggrin::cheer:

Tokayy
07-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Thats amazing. Looks so cool!

Riverside Reptiles
07-11-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm glad that things worked out for you! That's a great looking animal and I'm sure it'll look even better as it grows. :)

contracteryin
07-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad everything worked out as well xD I was so excited last night about them coming that I had issues sleeping.
Thank you very much for sending me to Michael, Ethan! He certainly does have a nice array of geckos. I can't wait to see how they change over time.

Riverside Reptiles
07-11-2012, 01:20 PM
:biggrin: I've been in this hobby for like 25 years and I still get excited like that when I have new geckos coming! In fact, I have some new geckos coming tomorrow and I can't wait for them to get here!

contracteryin
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
That's awesome! I only wish I had more room *and some more money* so when I get an affirmative answer on what Katsu is, I could get them a partner for later. Though this is my first Tokay, I've wanted one for a really long time. They're awesome geckos, that's for sure! :D

danniel
07-12-2012, 12:48 AM
nice green tokay....