PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to find gargs in Quebec!

shaelikestaquitos
07-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi there, so a while back I posted about wanting a gargoyle gecko. Well, it's been a year since then (pretty sure it's almost been a year anyway lol!), and I have yet to find a breeder around this area T^T

I live in Montreal, QC. Can anyone help? I'd prefer to find someone who is knowledgeable, reputable, and not some random guy off of craigslist who is trying to rip me off...

Also, is there any place locally where I can buy the Repashy crested gecko diet? I know I can buy it off of Northern Gecko, but that's pretty much the only place I know of online/offline that ships at a reasonable price around here...

KTyne
07-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Have you checked to make sure it's legal to keep Gargs in Quebec? I know in Alberta there are a bunch of Reptiles that are illegal or that you need a special permit to own. (Such as Hognose Snakes)
Maybe that's why there aren't any breeders that you can find?
Check the local by-laws and such and if they ARE legal to keep then maybe you'll just have to find a breeder outside of the Province and get one shipped in.

bochamp
07-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi

Im mainly a Crested gecko breeder, but Im also into gargoyles. Don't worry they are completly legal :)

I am also an Official Repashy reseller, I have most Repashy products on hand at the moment.

I am located in Montreal.

don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything :)

Mathieu Bochamp
bogecko.ca

KTyne
07-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Well there you go, bochamp to the rescue! Glad to hear they aren't illegal there. :)

izzy827
08-04-2012, 08:22 AM
you can buy Repashy crested gecko diet on LLLrreptile.com in a variety of sizes also they sell alot of other things at reasonable prices :)

Graham_s
08-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Please make a new "wanted" ad in the classifieds section. For finding CGD, it'd probably be worth doing a google search.