Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 120 of 120

Thread: Florida gecko

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    USA: Oregon
    Posts
    21,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default


    LOG IN TO CLOSE THIS AD   


    Quote Originally Posted by Birby View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/xJZSchH

    i hope i did the video right. how do i put pictures side by side right next to each other?
    Just attach those photos one-by-one for comparison: one from August and one current. Something for size reference helps.

    If both photos are on separate lines, place the cursor in front of the second photo and press the backspace button on your computer. That puts the second photo on the same line as the first. Add a space between the photos.

    PS: How much do you think Mocha's grown?
    Last edited by Elizabeth Freer; 02-13-2019 at 04:16 AM.
    "If you can hear crickets, it's still summer." ;)

    "May the peace that
    You find at the beach
    Follow you home"

    Click: Leo Care Sheet's Table of Contents

    ===> No plain calcium, calcium with D3, or multivitamins inside an enclosure <===

    Oedura castelnaui ~ Lepidodactylus lugubris ~ Phelsuma barbouri ~ Ptychozoon kuhli ~ Cyrtodactylus peguensis zebraicus ~ Phyllurus platurus ~ Eublepharis macularius ~ Correlophus ciliatus ~ (L kimhowelli) ~ (P tigrinus) ~ (P klemmeri) ~ (H garnotii)
    Likes Birby liked this post

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Freer View Post
    Just attach those photos one-by-one for comparison: one from August and one current. Something for size reference helps.

    If both photos are on separate lines, place the cursor in front of the second photo and press the backspace button on your computer. That puts the second photo on the same line as the first. Add a space between the photos.

    PS: How much do you think Mocha's grown?

    hope i did it right
    20190221_152425.jpg20190131_142743.jpg

    first pic of her in the beginning and second pic is her now
    Thanks Elizabeth Freer thanked for this post
    Likes GeckoLeen liked this post

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks Elizabeth Freer thanked for this post
    Likes GeckoLeen liked this post

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birby View Post
    She looks so little and adorable. It seems like you got a new subject for photography. As for I really like taking a photo of my baby salamander and a new labrador pup I can only capture his attention if there's a treat or dog toys.
    Last edited by 1claire; 03-06-2019 at 10:52 PM.
    Thanks Birby thanked for this post
    Likes GeckoLeen liked this post

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Freer View Post
    Just attach those photos one-by-one for comparison: one from August and one current. Something for size reference helps.

    If both photos are on separate lines, place the cursor in front of the second photo and press the backspace button on your computer. That puts the second photo on the same line as the first. Add a space between the photos.

    PS: How much do you think Mocha's grown?

    It has been a very long time now! 3 years I think? Mocha is still going at it but I never do see her much and shes hard to take pictures of. One time while I was in bed and her lamp was on, I saw movement and heard a thwap as she fell from the lid/a higher leaf onto a lower leaf. She stayed there for a few seconds before slinking away. I think she got embarrassed haha.

    I hope everything is okay with you. It has been a long time since we last talked and covid has been scary.
    Thanks Elizabeth Freer thanked for this post
    Likes Elizabeth Freer liked this post

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    USA: Oregon
    Posts
    21,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birby View Post
    It has been a very long time now! 3 years I think? Mocha is still going at it but I never do see her much and shes hard to take pictures of. One time while I was in bed and her lamp was on, I saw movement and heard a thwap as she fell from the lid/a higher leaf onto a lower leaf. She stayed there for a few seconds before slinking away. I think she got embarrassed haha.

    I hope everything is okay with you. It has been a long time since we last talked and covid has been scary.
    Hi Birby ~

    You've done quite well with Mocha! Thanks for stopping by GU to say hello. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks for asking, Birby! I'm doing OK -- just aging a bit and all. Covid is extremely scary. At least I haven't caught it. 4 mourning geckos have hatched since early May 2020!!! Little stops them.

    Here's my favorite face mask.
    98287943_10219944484995601_5913491486313283584_o.jpg

    How have you been doing with all the covid restrictions and all?
    "If you can hear crickets, it's still summer." ;)

    "May the peace that
    You find at the beach
    Follow you home"

    Click: Leo Care Sheet's Table of Contents

    ===> No plain calcium, calcium with D3, or multivitamins inside an enclosure <===

    Oedura castelnaui ~ Lepidodactylus lugubris ~ Phelsuma barbouri ~ Ptychozoon kuhli ~ Cyrtodactylus peguensis zebraicus ~ Phyllurus platurus ~ Eublepharis macularius ~ Correlophus ciliatus ~ (L kimhowelli) ~ (P tigrinus) ~ (P klemmeri) ~ (H garnotii)

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    USA: Oregon
    Posts
    21,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birby View Post
    Here's lookin' at YOU, Mocha!
    "If you can hear crickets, it's still summer." ;)

    "May the peace that
    You find at the beach
    Follow you home"

    Click: Leo Care Sheet's Table of Contents

    ===> No plain calcium, calcium with D3, or multivitamins inside an enclosure <===

    Oedura castelnaui ~ Lepidodactylus lugubris ~ Phelsuma barbouri ~ Ptychozoon kuhli ~ Cyrtodactylus peguensis zebraicus ~ Phyllurus platurus ~ Eublepharis macularius ~ Correlophus ciliatus ~ (L kimhowelli) ~ (P tigrinus) ~ (P klemmeri) ~ (H garnotii)

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Freer View Post
    Hi Birby ~

    You've done quite well with Mocha! Thanks for stopping by GU to say hello. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks for asking, Birby! I'm doing OK -- just aging a bit and all. Covid is extremely scary. At least I haven't caught it. 4 mourning geckos have hatched since early May 2020!!! Little stops them.

    Here's my favorite face mask.
    98287943_10219944484995601_5913491486313283584_o.jpg

    How have you been doing with all the covid restrictions and all?
    No one in my family got it but my bf and his family did. One of his friends died. But everyone else is okay.

    The mourning geckos are just doing what they do best! I love your mask. Mine is a specialty care mask it was a gift from my bf's mom. She's very nice. She's been working as a nurse so she has been very stressed out.

    School is completely online for me. I'm taking calculus, chemistry, biology and geology. I never do well with chem but I'm really enjoying geology.

    I hope that you and all your pets will remain safe. You're my favorite person on here and the reason why I came back. I thought you might be wondering about Mocha cause you helped me out with supplies and taking care of her.
    Thanks Elizabeth Freer thanked for this post
    Likes Elizabeth Freer liked this post

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    USA: Oregon
    Posts
    21,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default


    LOG IN TO CLOSE THIS AD   


    Quote Originally Posted by Birby View Post
    No one in my family got it but my bf and his family did. One of his friends died. But everyone else is okay.

    The mourning geckos are just doing what they do best! I love your mask. Mine is a specialty care mask it was a gift from my bf's mom. She's very nice. She's been working as a nurse so she has been very stressed out.

    School is completely online for me. I'm taking calculus, chemistry, biology and geology. I never do well with chem but I'm really enjoying geology.

    I hope that you and all your pets will remain safe. You're my favorite person on here and the reason why I came back. I thought you might be wondering about Mocha cause you helped me out with supplies and taking care of her.
    I've appreciated your messages, Birby! Thanks so much! I have been wondering about you and Mocha off and on.

    My 28 geckos are all doing good. Thanks for wishing them well.

    I'm sorry that one of your bf's friends passed away from covid. That is especially tragic when one is young. I hope that neither your bf nor his family members have had serious covid consequences.

    You've got a solid load of classes! Best wishes for your success! I don't know how I would have liked online classes. Fortunately these restrictions did not happen when I was in college.

    My 5 cloth masks (all reversible) were made by Seri's mom. Seri's a gecko friend I met October 2019 at the Tinley Park NARBC show near Chicago. I had plans to return this October, but the show was cancelled due to covid. The highest tech mask I've encountered was at my dentist's office 2 weeks ago. The dentist's assistant was outfitted with a sealed hood that had a knit closure at the neckline. This assistant carried a small canister of oxygen in order to breathe.
    "If you can hear crickets, it's still summer." ;)

    "May the peace that
    You find at the beach
    Follow you home"

    Click: Leo Care Sheet's Table of Contents

    ===> No plain calcium, calcium with D3, or multivitamins inside an enclosure <===

    Oedura castelnaui ~ Lepidodactylus lugubris ~ Phelsuma barbouri ~ Ptychozoon kuhli ~ Cyrtodactylus peguensis zebraicus ~ Phyllurus platurus ~ Eublepharis macularius ~ Correlophus ciliatus ~ (L kimhowelli) ~ (P tigrinus) ~ (P klemmeri) ~ (H garnotii)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •