iluvfoals
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• That sounds like a 20 gallon LONG tank. Concerned that your two year old leos are only weighing 27 & 28 grams :sad:. You say the youngest one weighs 20 grams. Normal size for year old leos is 50+ grams.
    Yes, there COULD be a HUGE problem even with your females getting along for life. Have not seen the measurements of your 30 gallon tank: length x width x heighth.

Babies and older geckos should not be kept in the same tank ever. There is a possibility that even the females could not get along at some point.

Please share your concerns right on the leo forum about this for feedback from other members.
    Think I've seen your threads so far :). Be sure to post in the leo forum, not in the intro forum, with your questions about your both 9 mo females and your new 3 mo one. Make sure your parents have watched the video on the caresheet and that they have seen the Leo Setup Checklist on post #36. You may wish to consider returning your 3 mo?
    Yeah, in the respect that I own and care for one; however I'm no expert, just someone willing to ask questions and continue to do his research...
    well what i did was, i found a picture of a leopard gecko off Google and saved it to my computer. Then when i was editing my profile, i clicked the option "browse" and it brought up the folder with all my pictures, so i clicked on the one with the gecko on it, and it suddenly appeared. And usually you can determine the age of your gecko by either a baby, juvenile, or an adult. usually it varies in size. Adult female leopard gecko's tend to be 8-9 inches, and males 10-11. So if your gecko is between those sizes thats how you can tell where its an adult our not. Babies tend to grow fairly quick so its kind of hard to determine the age. Hope this helps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…