Hello! Looking for morph IDs for my girls.

Siren

As title, I got these girls a while back and was curious if anyone knows if has a good guess of what morphs they may have :)

Lep I guess is probably a hypo snow(mack)?
(She's a chunky girl and is on a diet.)
1000000916.jpg

But unsure of Pep.
1000000912.jpg
Just as a note on Pep, when I had first gotten her she was very dark, almost chocolate, and had bold stipes and a little bandana :)
1000000913.jpg

Thanks for any input!

acpart

The first one is a hypo. I have no way of telling if it's a snow or not. If you got it as a young juvenile and it was white and black instead of white and yellow then it's a snow. They tend to get yellow as they mature.
The second is a high yellow (fewer spots so the yellow really shows up, but not few enough to be a hypo) stripe.

Nice looking healthy geckos.

Aliza

Siren

The first one is a hypo. I have no way of telling if it's a snow or not. If you got it as a young juvenile and it was white and black instead of white and yellow then it's a snow. They tend to get yellow as they mature.
The second is a high yellow (fewer spots so the yellow really shows up, but not few enough to be a hypo) stripe.

Nice looking healthy geckos.

Aliza
Thank you!
This was how Lep looked as a juvi
1000000922.jpg

acpart

It's a little hard to tell. The white bands makes me think snow and because the black bands have faded into stripes, there's been a lot of time for the gecko to yellow up. I'd say most likely it's a snow.

Aliza