What morph is my crested gecko???

Yoshi'smom

Not that i can see. Just looks like a standard harley to me. But still a very nice one. Take some photos of it fired up. It looks like its not fired up 100%.

Yoshi'smom

They naturally tend to fire up at night when they are awake. You can also try a gecko sauna. Pop the gecko into a vented deli cup witha paper towel on the bottom. Mist the towel and sides of the cup with room temperature water and then place the gecko in for 5 mins or so. It should fire up for you that way as well.

GeckoCheri

Hi. Brand new here. Just got a little crested gecko for my son. Wondering if anyone knows what morph or genetics he's got. Thanks 20171210_111841.jpg

GeckoCheri

Thanks for the reply. I thought maybe flame but the description of harliquin sounded close too. He's such a tiny thing.
Thanks for your help.
20171212_181432.jpg

Yoshi'smom

In my opinion, I don't think there is enough pattern to classify as a Harley. Still a cute gecko. Still gonna be your little buddy. :)

Sticky_Gecko

Hey,
What is this morph? In FU it can be black/very dark brown, and FD is pale gray - almost white. In my opinion he's lavender, but I'm not sure.
2017-12-18_18-2082195767.jpg
2017-12-18_191066945876.jpg
And my female. She has a lot of big dots. The dots comes with each sheding! It's maybe tiger? Super dalmatian?
20171212_1820581101432829.jpg

Sorry for mistakes :sorry:
P.S Someone can explain to me how to connect names? Does it connect pinstripe and tricolour?

Last edited:

Yoshi'smom

The female doesn't have enough pattern in my opinion to be a tiger. The stripe in the pattern along the dorsal does not go far enough down that i can see.
And yes the male is a pinstripe. The side patterning is harlequin pattern but when they have almost a full pinstripe as yours does, we go with that dominant feature for the morph.