What morph is my crested gecko???

Dragondrool

I don't have any pictures of mine on the computer yet so I'll describe him the best I can (he's very simple). He's a grey-ish green with copper eyes and a few black dots scattered around his body. No markings other than the dots.

Yoshi'smom

It sounds to me like you've got a patternless gecko with Dalmatian spotting. I would need to see a photo to verify if it's a Dalmatian or if it just has Dalmatian spotting trait. Depending on how many spots he has, it what will classify it.

Pocket!

Here's my first baby I purchaced yesterday <3 He/she just shed today, and these pictures are after-shed. Thanks!IMG_7258.jpg
IMG_7265.jpg

Yoshi'smom

Your little one is also a pinstripe. Though the underlying pattern is hard to tell as its not fired up.
It is certainly a high percentage pinstripe.

Pocket!

Thanks! They haven't fired up for me yet, but I'll try to get some pics when they do :)

Woo! S/he fired up nicely after bug-day yesterday! (Forgot to post the pic). Does this help with the side patterns Yoshi?
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7381.jpg

Last edited:

Yoshi'smom

Partial pinstripe harlequin based on what im seeing. But it looks like it has a chance to change as it grows. It all just depwnds. Once he or she gains some weight, revisit. The patyern could change based on the little details Im seeing.

izzyarmstrong1

1BDFA06F-E4D1-46C4-AFE1-12A0DFD1F7FE.jpg596C9B72-DBE2-4757-AEF4-ADBFC963B369.jpg7E1BE6A3-F803-4B1E-911E-186C8769B46A.jpgDAD728A9-050D-4881-A3CE-7D0DFADAE716.jpg

what morphs are these?

i’ve been trying to look online but i’m not really getting clear answers, i figure this would be the place to ask! the tail-less one i think is a tiger. she’s my first female. the second female i’m just guessing is a typical (mostly?) pinstripe. not sure what other variation i could call her. & my male (2nd pic on bottom, 3rd pic on far right) seems to also be a mostly full pinstripe but his coloring really throws me off. is a harlequin?

thanks in advance!

izzyarmstrong1

FE0F2949-C5C2-40D6-9CDB-02878356D005.jpgB3F6544B-615C-424B-8E7E-3B265ED17E50.jpg

hatched these two babies out a couple days ago!! i think the darker is a flame but i have no idea about the lighter one lol!

another question: what would their variations be called? like, a red flame or something alone those lines